Enhance your fluorescence imaging with our high-brightness U-LGPS light source. Using solid state LED and LDP (laser-diode-pumped phosphor) technology, the U-LGPS light source delivers accurate, reproducible, and efficient illumination.
To maintain proper illumination, the bulbs of mercury and metal halide light sources must be changed on a routine basis, involving costly mercury disposal procedures. The U-LGPS light source is mercury free, eliminating the inconveniences and costs associated with the disposal of bulbs containing mercury.
Perform Reliable and Efficient Experiments
When combined with an optimized microscope, the U-LGPS light source makes it possible to perform reliable experiments easily and efficiently:
- Accurate data acquisition and processing due to uniform illumination
- Illumination method through the liquid light guide minimizes equipment vibration and heat conduction, enabling stable experiments
- Turns on and off rapidly
- Reproducible and stable light intensity
- Control through cellSens imaging software helps mitigate human error, and programmable experiments in combination with coded/motorized units improve efficiency
BPAE cells with MitoTracker Red CMXRos, Alexa Fluor 488 Phalloidin, and DAPI.
Increase Your Lab’s Equipment Uptime
Save on labor and costs and increase the uptime of your lab equipment thanks to the U-LGPS light source’s easy upkeep:
- Free optical adjustment with precentered design
- Long life of solid-state light source―more than 25,000 hours―nearly eliminates maintenance
- Economical running costs due to lower power consumption
U-LGPS with liquid light guide